Hey, This is kind of off the cuff... I know... I've blathered on and on about political stuff and after all, I'm a nurse. And this blog is named, after all, "A Nurse With An Attitude". I probably should get on and start a little talk about nursing stuff. Or at least health care stuff. Well, I just lost a huge amount of money directly because of the shenanigans played by Obama and our short sighted Congress. Lets say that I'm just a little bitter and I want to vent by saying a few nasty things about them... thus my last few posts. I just read that the Obama-Care health plan is officially on hold. It was labeled "unconstitutional" by the Florida State Supreme Court. This could be the beginning of the death of President Obama's new national health care law. The Obama lawyers have put forth an appeal, but what it seems that all of this posturing and legal wrangling will do nothing except gain this law a fast track to the United States Supreme Court. Once there, the fate of this law will be decided on once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment